There’s nothing better than burgers in paradise, are we right?! Since it’s not always possible to be soaking up the island sun as much as we’d like to we thought, why not bring ‘a little ALOHA’ to our own home? We’ve paired the best flavors that Hawaii has to offer and wrapped them all up in a “I can’t wrap my mouth around that thing,” juiciest, drool-worthy Aloha Burger you’ll ever taste!
Add a side of Aloha Sweet Potato Fries and this meal will have you daydreaming of dipping your toes in the sand and frolicking in the waves! On a scale from 1-10 this meal is a... 12.
🙌🏼 Aloha & Mahalo from the OffBeat Team!
THE Aloha BurgerMakes 4 Servings
320 calories / 14F / 24C / 25.5P / per half burger
- 12 oz. ground turkey
- 1 Tbs. coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbs. fresh pineapple juice
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 2 fresh pineapple rings
- 2 tomato slices
- 4 slices yellow onion
- 2 Tbs. finely shredded coconut
- 4 Tbs. OffBeat Aloha Butter
- 2 potato hamburger buns
- Combine ground turkey, coconut sugar, sea salt and fresh pineapple juice in a bowl. Mix well.
- Form two 6 oz. burger patties.
- Place on preheated grill or griddle. Cook on both sides 5-7 minutes. Top each fully cooked patty with Swiss cheese and allow to fully melt.
- While the burgers are cooking, cook the turkey bacon until crisp and grill the pineapple until browning occurs.
- Place each onion ring on a greased frying pan. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Layer each burger with the bottom bun, patty with melted cheese, tomato, pineapple ring, bacon, onion ring, Aloha Butter and top bun. One serving is a 1/2 burger. Enjoy warm with a side of Aloha Fries!
Aloha Sweet Potato Fries
Makes 4 servings
115 calories / 4F / 21C/ 2P
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes (250g)
- 2 Tbs. coconut sugar
- Dash sea salt
- 2 Tbs. OffBeat Aloha Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes into long, 1/4" fries
- Place fries on baking sheet lined with crinkled tin foil (for crisper fries). Spray tips with cooking spray and sprinkle with 1 Tbs. coconut sugar and dash sea salt. Bake for 20 minutes then flip and repeat process. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Once done, pile 'em all on a plate and drizzle Aloha Butter over the top of the pile. Enjoy warm!