Vegan Breakfast Cookies submitted by the Sojourner Family
Makes 12 servings
165 calories / 6F / 23C / 6P / 4g fiber*
*Macros will vary based on options chosen. This is with chocolate chips.
3 Tbs. chia seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
4 medium bananas, ripe
1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 servings Clean Simple Eats protein powder, any flavor
- 3 Tbs. OffBeat Butters, flavor of choice
- 1 cup chopped nuts, berries, or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix milk and chia seeds together and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. (Batter should be thick but not tough.)
- Spoon into two inch rounds (slightly flatten if needed) on to parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake 18-22 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy! Store in the fridge.