The Brucie Bites submitted by Jamie E.
Makes 28 servings
110 calories / 7F / 16C / 2P
- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 Cup Swerve granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 Tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 Cup avocado oil
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tsp. Stevia Vanilla Crème drops
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 Cup OffBeat Buckeye Brownie Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup hot water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 Cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 Cup white chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, draping an inch over. Have parchment paper available for the chocolate coating process.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix well. In a separate bowl, beat together the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined, adding the hot water LAST.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix until well combined. Pour the entire mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven, then lift from baking sheet using the parchment paper. Allow to cool on counter until easy to handle.
- Line the baking sheet with a new sheet of parchment paper.
- Using your hands, remove enough of the baked mixture to make a firm 1 inch ball, and place on the baking sheet. (Should feel a little doughy.)
- Place a toothpick through the center of each ball, then freeze for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil, microwaving in 30 second intervals, until smooth.
- Remove bites from freezer, individually submerging into the melted dark chocolate to fully coat. Use a spoon to assist. Place back onto the parchment paper, allowing the chocolate to harden.
- In a separate bowl, microwave the white chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Once the dark chocolate has hardened, remove the tooth picks and drizzle the melted white chocolate over the tops. Store in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!