Snickers Power Bites
Makes 28 servings
100 calories / 5F / 10.5C / 4P per serving with cocoa dusting
110 calories / 5.5F / 11C / 4P / per serving with chocolate coating
- 1 cup OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
- 1⁄2 cup raw honey
- 1 serving CSE Caramel Toffee Protein Powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 120g dark chocolate chips
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop into balls.
- If using the Cocoa Dusting method: Add the cocoa powder to a bowl and roll each ball into it. Place in a container and store in the fridge or freezer. If using the Chocolate Coating method: Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
- Roll each ball in the chocolate coating and scoop out using a fork or slotted spoon. Tap on bowl to remove excess chocolate then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the fridge or freezer to allow the chocolate coating to set. Transfer to a container and store in the fridge or freezer. ENJOY!