Salted Caramel & Pretzel Granola Bites submitted by Kim R.
Makes 32 servings
85 calories / 3F / 12.5C / 3P / per bite
- 1/2 cup OffBeat Salted Caramel Butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil, melted
- Dash salt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 serving CSE Caramel Toffee Protein Powder
- 1 3/4 cup GF quick oats
- 28g GFp, broken into pieces
- 2 Tbs. semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Mix nut butter, honey, and coconut oil together in a stand mixer until smooth.
- Add salt and vanilla. Mix again.
- Add protein powder, oat, pretzel pieces and chocolate chips. Mix well, scrapping down sides as needed.
- Place 25g of mix into silicone square ice cube trays OR make into balls. Chill for 30 minutes. Remove from tray and store in air tight container.