Salted Caramel & Pretzel Granola Bites submitted by Kim R.
Makes 32 bites
85 calories / 3F / 12.5C / 3P
- 1/2 cup OffBeat Foods Salted Caramel Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 Tbs. Coconut Oil, melted
- Dash Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 scoop CSE Caramel Toffee Protein
- 1 3/4 c GF Quick Oats
- 28g GF Pretzels, broken into pieces
- 2 Tbs. Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Mix nut butter, honey, and coconut oil together in a stand mixer until smooth.
- Add salt and vanilla. Mix again.
- Add protein powder, oat, pretzel pieces and chocolate chips. Mix well, scrapping down sides as needed.
- Place 25g of mix into silicone square ice cube trays OR make into balls. Chill for 30 minutes. Remove from tray and store in air tight container.