Salted Caramel PB&J Baked Oatmeal submitted by Courtney H.
Makes 1 serving
575 calories / 18.5F / 70C / 33P
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 (60g) banana
- 1 Tbsp OffBeat Salted Caramel Butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 serving Clean Simple Eats Caramel Toffee Protein Powder (or Simply Vanilla Protein Powder)
- 4-5 raspberries
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ½ Tbsp OffBeat Salted Caramel Butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all the oatmeal ingredients together in a blender or food processor, protein last.
- Spray an oven-safe bowl or ramekin with cooking spray and pour the blended mix in.
- Make the berry jam by heating the maple syrup & mashed raspberries over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Swirl the berry jam on top of the oatmeal mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees, until desired consistency.
- Top with drizzled Salted Caramel Butter.