Salted Caramel Apple Crisp Cookies by Kallie B.
Makes 24 Cookies
258 calories / 12F / 34C / 4.5P per cookie
- 3/4 cup OffBeat Salted Caramel Butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. apple pie spice
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup dried apples, chopped
- Cinnamon chips (or vanilla or toffee baking pieces to liking)
- 2 Tbs. OffBeat Salted Caramel Butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Hot water to “drizzle consistency”
Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
Cream butters and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.
Mix in dry ingredients and apples and chips.
Using a medium cookie scoop, (1 ½-oz. size), scoop onto
greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes; do not overbake.
After cooled, whisk glaze ingredients and drizzle (good without glaze as well).