Salted Caramel Apple Crisp Cookies by Kallie B.
Makes 24 Cookies
258 calories / 12F / 34C / 4.5P per cookie
- 3/4 cup Offbeat Foods Salted Caramel Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Apple Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 1/2 cup Crisp Rice Cereal
- 1 cup Dried Apples, chopped
- Cinnamon Chips (or vanilla or toffee baking pieces to liking)
- 2 Tbs. Offbeat Foods Salted Caramel Butter, melted
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Hot water to “drizzle consistency”
Preheat oven to 365.
Cream butters and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.
Mix in dry ingredients and apples and chips.
Drop onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 min (1.5 oz size). Don’t over-bake.
After cooled, whisk glaze ingredients and drizzle (good without glaze as well).