Peanut Butter Blueberry Stuffed French Toast
Makes 1 serving
320 calories / 35C / 13F / 17P
2 Tbs. unsweetened almond milk
2 egg whites
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. sea salt
2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 Tbs. OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
1 Tbs. Neufchatel cheese, softened
1/4 cup blueberries
2 Tbs. whipped cream
- 2 Tbs. zero calorie syrup
- Preheat griddle at a low medium heat, spray with nonstick oil.
- In a pie pan, whisk together the almond milk, egg whites, cinnamon, vanilla, and sea salt until combined. Set aside.
- On one slice of bread, spread the peanut butter. On the other slice of bread, spread the Neufchatel cheese. Place the blueberries carefully on the Neufchatel cheese slice of bread, then place the Peanut butter side of the other bread onto the blueberries. Firmly press down, to resemble a sandwich.
- Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture, making sure to soak both sides thoroughly. Place the sandwich on the griddle, and cook until golden brown. Flip, and cook until the other side is golden brown. Top with syrup and whipped cream. Enjoy!