Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bites
Makes 32 servings / 1 ball per serving
105 calories / 5F / 11.5C / 3P
- 1 12 oz. jar of Cinnamon Bun OffBeat Butter
1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 serving Clean Simple Eats Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¼ tsp. sea salt
2 Tbs. raisins
- 2 Tbs. dark chocolate chips
- Add the Cinnamon Butter, honey and protein powder to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined. Add the oats, vanilla extract, sea salt, raisins and chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop into balls. Store in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!