Naughtiness Peanut Bars submitted by Nadine S.
Makes 12 bars
290 calories / 17F / 29C / 6P / per bar
No-Bake Cookie Bars:
1/4 cup coconut oil
5/8 cup honey
1/4 cup almond milk
2 Tbs. cocoa powder
Pinch fine sea salt
1/4 cup OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 cups instant rolled oats
Sweet Classic Peanut Butter Fudge:
1 cup OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
1 Tbs. coconut oil
1 Tbs. raw honey
1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
1. To make the No-Bake Cookie Bars: Mix coconut oil, honey, almond milk, pinch of salt and cocoa powder in a heavy pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly to mix well. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute. Remove from stove and add vanilla.
2. Add the oatmeal to the pan and mix. (You can add more oatmeal if seems too runny.)
3. Pour the mixture into a 9x9x2 greased pan and press into the bottom of the pan to make the first layer. Place in the freezer to set.
4. To make the Sweet Classic Peanut Butter Fudge: Melt the coconut oil and honey together in a pan. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in the Sweet Classic Peanut Butter. Pour on top of the No-Bake Cookie Bar once the crust has cooled down. Return to the fridge or freezer to set and firm up. Cut into squares and enjoy!