Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies submitted by Tori L.
Makes 16 servings
210 calories / 14F / 19C / 5P
- 12 oz OffBeat Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp OffBeat Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Butter
- 1 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine first 4 ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Mix in the coconut oil.
- Add in the baking soda and salt.
- Pour batter onto a baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- For the topping, melt the nut butter and chocolate chips in the microwave. Drizzle on top of brownies.
- Eat and enjoy!