Midnight Almond Coconut Muffins
Makes 13 muffins / 1 per serving
140 calories / 2F / 25C / 6P
- 2 (240g) ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 cup raw honey
- 6 Tbs. OffBeat Midnight Almond Coconut Butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Mix
- 1 serving CSE Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Tbs. flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl. Beat in the honey and 3 Tbs. of Midnight Almond Coconut Butter. Add in the applesauce, egg and vanilla; mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Kodiak Cakes Mix, protein powder, flaxseed meal, baking soda and sea salt. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk together until just combined.
- Line a muffin tin with liners. Scoop about 1⁄4 cup of the batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 15-16 minutes. Transfer from the pan to the cooling rack. Drizzle with remaining Midnight Almond Coconut Butter. Enjoy!