CAN’T. STOP. MYSELF.
MIDNIGHT ALMOND COCONUT BUDDIESMakes 16 servings / 1/2 cup (45g) per serving
190 calories / 6.5F / 31C / 4P
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup OffBeat Foods Midnight Almond Coconut Butter
- 1 serving Clean Simple Eats Brownie Batter Protein Powder
- 2 Tbs. cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs. powdered sugar
- 6 cups Chocolate Rice Chex cereal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 30g dark chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, melt together the honey and Midnight Almond Coconut Butter until smooth.
- Place Chocolate Chex cereal into a large bowl. Pour hot mixture of honey and nut butter over the top and gently stir until cereal is well coated.
- Pour the contents from the bowl into a large Ziploc bag. Add the protein powder, cocoa powder and powdered sugar to the bag. Seal the bag and shake well.
- Add the shredded coconut and chocolate chips to the bag and shake again. Pour mixture out onto wax or parchment paper to cool. Store leftovers (if there are any!) in the fridge. Enjoy!