Maple Banana Nut Crepes
Makes 4 servings
350 calories / 11F / 34C / 28P
- 1 1/2 cups (168g) CSE Vanilla Pancake & Waffle Mix
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- Vanilla stevia drops, optional for added sweetness
- ½ serving (17g) CSE Maple Donut Protein Powder
- 15g bananas, chopped
- 10g OffBeat Maple Donut Butter or natural almond butter
- 1 Tbs. pecans, chopped
- Zero calorie syrup of choice
1. Place a frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add the CSE Pancake & Waffle Mix to a bowl with the egg whites and milk. Whisk until smooth. Spray the pan with cooking spray then add ⅓ cup of the batter to the center of the pan. Swirl around to create a thin crepe. Let cook until bubbles begin to form on the top and the edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Loosen the sides with a spatula and then carefully flip. Cook until the other side is golden brown. Repeat with the remaining batter. Weigh all of the crepes and divide the total amount by 4 to get the amount needed to fill one serving.
3. Add the Greek yogurt, stevia and protein powder to a small bowl. Whisk together until well combined and smooth. Weigh and divide into 4 servings.
4. Place one serving of crepes on a plate. Add one serving of the maple cream filling to the center of the crepes, then fold in half. Sprinkle chopped bananas and pecans over the top and then drizzle with Maple Donut Butter and syrup of choice. Enjoy warm.