Aloha Chicken Lettuce Wraps Submitted by Maren A.
Makes 6 Servings
365 calories / 17F / 30.5C / 24P
- 1/2 cup Offbeat Foods Aloha Butter
- 1/3 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/3 cup Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. Chili Paste
- 1 Tbs. Honey
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1” piece of Ginger, peeled
- 1 1/2 lbs. Ground Chicken
- Crushed Red Pepper
- 4 oz. Brown Rice Noodles
- Butter Leaf Lettuce
- Matchstick Carrots
- Green onions
- Offbeat Foods Aloha Butter
- Siracha (Optional for added spice)
- Soak noodles in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Put all sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Brown ground chicken on medium high heat until cooked. Add 1/2 of the sauce and stir together for a few minutes. Add salt and crushed red pepper to taste. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add noodles to pan and add remaining sauce. Cook and stir for a couple of minutes then remove from heat and add it to the chicken. Stir to combine.
- Assemble lettuce wraps. Fill lettuce leaves with chicken/noodle mixture and add toppings. Drizzle with Aloha Butter.