Makes 16 cookies
150 calories / 8.5F / 18C / 2.5P
- 1 cup (225g) OffBeat Caramel Pecan Cluster Butter
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar or coconut sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. baking soda
- ⅓ cup (65g) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, to a mixing bowl. Mix together with a wooden spoon until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes on the pan and then transfer to a cooling rack. Enjoy!