Coconut Lime Cookies submitted by Carly H.
Makes 24 servings
150 calories / 14C / 10F / 3P
1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 serving Clean Simple Eats Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Aloha OffBeat Butter
1 tsp coconut extract
3 tsp lime zest
2 tbsp lime juice
1/2 cup toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
2 cups oats
Dash of sea salt
1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine oil, sugar, protein powder, Aloha butter and Coconut extract.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until smooth.
- Add the lime zest and juice.
- Add the toasted coconut, oats, salt and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Add the white chocolate chips, stir to incorporate.
- Using a small scoop, scoop the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes. Enjoy!