This waffled French toast recipe will stop you DEAD in your tracks. 🤯🤤
CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH
Makes 1 serving
340 calories/ 7F / 45C / 21P
- 4 Tbs. liquid egg whites
- 2 Tbs. Fairlife Fat-free Milk
- 1 Tbs. Clean Simple Eats Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- Dash Vanilla
- Dash Cinnamon
- 2 slices Harper’s Bran
- 1 Tbs. OffBeat Foods Cinnamon Bun Butter
- 1/2 Tbs. Raw Honey
- Heat waffle iron.
- Add the egg whites, milk, protein powder, vanilla and cinnamon to a shallow dish. Whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
- Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture, coating each side evenly. Place one at a time onto greased waffle iron.
- Top with Cinnamon Bun Butter and honey. Enjoy!