Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Quesadilla
Makes 1 serving
415 calories / 58C / 18F / 11P
- 1 tbsp OffBeat Buckeye Brownie Butter
- 1 tbsp OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 banana
- Cut the banana into coins and split in half.
- Make one clean cut stopping at the center of the tortilla.
- On the first quarter of tortilla spread OffBeat Buckeye Brownie Butter, the second quarter gets half the banana, on the third quarter spread OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter, and the last quarter gets the rest of the banana.
- Fold the tortilla starting with the banana side first, the last fold will let the butter secure the tortilla shut.
- Cook in a panini press or frying pan on low to medium heat for 2 minutes each side. Top with butter and enjoy!