Chocolate Covered Mac Nut Oatmeal
Makes 1 serving
375 calories / 39C / 14F / 25.5P
1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 Tbs. OffBeat Aloha Butter
- 1 serving CSE Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
8g crushed macadamia nuts
- 8g dark chocolate chips
- Place oats and water in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes on high or over the stove top in a small pot on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave or stove top and stir in the nut butter and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the protein powder and top with macs and chocolate chips. Enjoy!