Are you ready to take your snacking to a whole new level?! We can’t wait to share all of these OffBeat recipes we’ve been collecting.
CHOCOLATE BANANA QUESADILLAMakes 1 quesadilla
310 calories / 12F / 40C / 12P
1 Flatout Wrap or Joseph’s Flatbread Wrap
1 Tbs. @offbeatfoods Midnight Almond Coconut Butter
50g banana slices
1 tsp. (7g) raw honey
5g mini chocolate chips
1. Lay the wrap out on a plate.
2. Spread the OffBeat Butter in the center of the wrap. Top with banana slices, honey, and chocolate chips.
3. Fold all the edges in over the top so all the ingredients are enclosed.
4. Heat a pan to medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Place the quesadilla fold side down in the pan. Cover with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until crispy on the outside and heated through.
5. Enjoy the sweet ooey-gooey yumminess 🙌🏼