Are you ready to take your snacking to a whole new level?! We can’t wait to share all of these OffBeat recipes we’ve been collecting.
CHOCOLATE BANANA QUESADILLAMakes 1 quesadilla
310 calories / 12F / 40C / 12P
- 1 Flatout Wrap or Joseph’s Flatbread Wrap
- 1 Tbs. OffBeat Foods Midnight Almond Coconut Butter
- 50g banana slices
- 1 tsp. (7g) raw honey
- 5g mini chocolate chips
- Lay the wrap out on a plate.
- Spread the OffBeat Butter in the center of the wrap. Top with banana slices, honey, and chocolate chips.
- Fold all the edges in over the top so all the ingredients are enclosed.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Place the quesadilla fold side down in the pan. Cover with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until crispy on the outside and heated through.
- Enjoy the sweet ooey-gooey yumminess 🙌🏼