CHOCOLATE ALOHA DIPPED BANANAS
Makes 8 servings / 1/2 banana per serving
250 calories / 14F / 30C / 3P
- 4 (120g each) bananas
- ½ cup OffBeat Aloha Butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Slice each banana in half and stick a popsicle stick into the end of each one. Slice off the pointed edge of each half banana. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze 2+ hours.
- Add a ½ cup of the Aloha Butter to a cup and stir well. Dip each frozen banana into the butter about ⅞ of the way up. Let the excess drip off, then place back onto the baking sheet. Return the baking sheet to the freezer until ready to dip into the chocolate.
- Add the dark chocolate chips to a tall cup. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip each banana into the melted chocolate. Let the excess drip off, then place back onto the baking sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave. Drizzle over the double dipped bananas.
- Return all the dipped bananas to the freezer. Let the chocolate harden and enjoy!