Chicken Mole Tacos submitted by Claire A.
Makes 8 servings / 2 tacos per serving
450 calories / 17F / 30C / 44P
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 chipotle peppers + 1 Tbsp Adobo sauce
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup OffBeat Buckeye Brownie Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 lbs chicken breast (raw)
- 16 corn tortillas
- 8 T Feta cheese
- Sauté onions and olive oil on medium heat until tender, translucent and slightly browned.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- To make mole sauce, add onions, garlic, chipotle peppers and Adobo sauce, tomatoes, OffBeat Butter, cocoa powder, salt, chili powder, cumin, and cinnamon to blender and blend into a smooth mixture.
- Add chicken and mole sauce to an instant pot and cook on manual high pressure for 15 minutes. Allow to natural release for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- On Saute mode, cook remaining sauce and reduce to thicken.
- Add shredded chicken to sauce and serve in corn tortillas topped with feta, cilantro, lime, and onion. Enjoy!