Line ‘em up and put ‘em down is our motto when it comes to these Caramel Macchiato Power Bites. Grab this recipe in the Clean Simple Eats Fall Meal Plan OUT NOW. Also posted below because these babies are too good not to share!
CARAMEL MACCHIATO BITES
Makes 30 servings / 1 ball per serving
90 calories / 4F / 10.5C / 3P
- 1 cup OffBeat Almond Mocha Butter or
- natural almond butter
- 1⁄2 cup raw honey
- 2 Tbs. @Criobru grounds or coffee bean grounds
- 1 serving CSE Caramel Toffee Protein Powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop into balls and store in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!