Buckeye Pie submitted by Kat R.
Makes 12 pieces
380 calories / 27.5F / 31C / 6P
1 Pre-Made Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar (divided)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup OffBeat Buckeye Brownie Peanut Butter
- 1 8-ounce Package of Cream Cheese, softened
- In an electric mixer, beat whipping cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and vanilla on medium-high until peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the peanut butter with the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the remaining powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream with the peanut butter mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-made crust. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.