Buckeye Brownie Chocolate Crepes submitted by Markie F.
Makes 4 servings
280 calories / 8.5F / 34.5C / 17P
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes mix
- 1 serving Clean Simple Eats Brownie Batter Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp OffBeat Buckeye Brownie Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 480g sliced bananas
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Add all crepe ingredients to a blender. Blend on low about 30 seconds, scraping down sides as necessary. Heat a medium sized frying pan over medium heat.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan. Swirl around to make a thin circle. Cook about 1-2 minutes until it looks set and most bubbles have popped, then flip and cook for an additional minute. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining batter, spraying pan as necessary. Should make about 8 crepes.
- Mix together peanut butter, honey, and Buckeye Brownie butter. If desired, heat in the microwave for 10 second increments, stirring in between, until thin enough to drizzle.
- Fill each crepe with 60g sliced bananas, roll up and drizzle or spread topping. Add whipped cream if desired.