Blueberry PB Oatmeal
Makes 1 serving
365 calories / 9F / 42C / 29.5P
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 46g liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 10g OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
- 3/4 serving CSE Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 4g OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
- 20g banana slices
- 1 Tbs. peanut butter powder
- Add the oats, water and egg whites to a bowl. Microwave for 1.5 minutes or cook on the stovetop.
- Stir in the blueberries and 10g of the peanut butter. Add the protein powder and stir until well combined.
- Drizzle 4g of peanut butter over the oatmeal and top with banana slices and peanut butter powder. Enjoy!