Banana Split Shake submitted by Taylor R.
Makes 1 serving
415 calories / 17F / 36C / 30P
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 50g frozen bananas
- 50g frozen strawberries
- 1 serving Clean Simple Eats Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Powder (or Simply Vanilla Protein Powder)
- 1 Tbsp OffBeat Monkey Business Butter
- 10g dark chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp Spray Whipped Cream
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a cup, top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. Enjoy!