Apple Pie Overnight Oats submitted by Jordan A.
Makes one serving
470 calories / 18F / 55C / 28P
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 serving CSE Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 Gala apple, sliced
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. water
- Dash of cinnamon
- 10g pecan halves
- 1 Tbs. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 Tbs. OffBeat Aloha Butter
- Cinnamon, as desired
1. Mix together oats, protein powder and almond milk in a jar or container.
2. In a medium-sized pan, add apple slices with one tablespoon of lemon juice and two tablespoons of water and sprinkle with cinnamon. Cook on medium heat until all the liquid is absorbed.
3. Pour cooked apples on top of oat mixture and top with pecan halves and coconut flakes. Drizzle Aloha Butter on top and sprinkle more cinnamon, as desired.
4.Store in the fridge overnight. Enjoy cold in the morning or heated (my favorite).