Aloha Sunrise Smoothie submitted by Laura H.
Makes 1 serving
295 calories / 9F / 32C / 24P / 8g fiber
- 2/3 C unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 of an orange, peeled
- 1/3 C frozen pineapple
- 1/3 C frozen strawberries (about 3-4)
- 1 C spinach
- 1/2 serving CSE Coconut Cream or Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut milk, canned, full fat
- 1/2 Tbsp OffBeat Aloha Butter, plus more for drizzling
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and drizzle with Aloha Butter.