Makes 1 serving
350 calories / 12F / 36C / 24P
- 56g Clean Simple Eats Vanilla Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 Tbs. OffBeat Aloha Butter
- 1/2 Tbs. unsweetened flaked coconut
- Zero-calorie syrup of choice
1. Place a frying pan on the stovetop over low-medium heat.
2. Add the CSE Pancake & Waffle mix, milk, and egg to a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
3. Spray the pan with cooking spray and add 1/3 cup mix. Swirl it around the pan until it is thin. Let cook until the sides of the crepe begin to lift off the pan and the bottom of the crepe is golden brown. Carefully flip and cook until golden brown on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
4. Roll up, fold or keep the crepes flat. Top with Aloha Butter, coconut flakes, and a drizzle of syrup! Enjoy! *Bananas are optional, but not included in macros.