Aloha Cheesecake Bars submitted by Jenn O.
Makes 16 servings
200 calories / 16F / 11C / 3P / per bar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup OffBeat Aloha Butter
- 1 serving Clean Simple Eats Coconut Cream Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, finely ground
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp OffBeat Aloha Butter
- Sprinkle of unsweetened, shredded coconut (1/4 cup used in macro calculation)
- Pulse slivered almonds in blender until finely ground.
- Combine melted coconut oil, graham cracker crumbs and finely ground slivered almonds.
- Spray bottom of 8x8 inch square pan with cooking spray OR line bottom and sides with parchment paper for easy removal. Spread crust evenly. Place in fridge.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, Aloha Butter, and Coconut Cream Protein Powder. Set aside.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff peak consistency. Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Take the crust out of the fridge and evenly spread the cheesecake filling in the pan.
- Place the pan back into the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, cut into 16 squares. Top each square with 1/2 tsp of Aloha Butter and a sprinkle of shredded coconut. Enjoy!