Swap this homemade granola into any Clean Simple Eats recipe that calls for granola. This recipe will work well with any of our OffBeat Butters so the flavor combos and add-ins are endless! Enjoy!
Makes 26 servings
145 calories / 8F / 14.5C / 4P/ 30g per serving
- 1 1/4 cups OffBeat Aloha Butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 servings Clean Simple Eats Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the Aloha Butter, honey, protein powder and sea salt to a bowl. Mix well. Stir in the rolled oats and flaked coconut.
- Pour the mixture out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread out into a single layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Flip granola and bake another 4-5 minutes for soft granola or 6-7 minutes for crunchy granola.
- Let cool then transfer to a large jar and store in the fridge. Swap this in for any CSE recipe that calls for granola 👍🏻